My Blog List

  • Part 1 of Final - Part 1 Final: Page 54 You would think it was just a regular day in Los Angeles. It was a sunny morning on a Friday in West Hollywood. I had a me...
    9 years ago
  • - On a beautiful sunny day we were all playing outside with my neighbors. We played all day outside and then it got dark. All of a sudden polices surroun...
    9 years ago
  • - Dear Diary, Today there was so much drama. I ended up going all over the city for him. In the morning he was hanging out with his friends....
    9 years ago
  • How it feels to be taken me - A taken woman like me feels scared, desperate and alive. Wondering a lot, Saying " i love you " to a person wondering to yourself is this too good to be t...
    9 years ago
  • Civil Disobedience - *Civil Disobedience Essay* " If we do not act, we shall survey be dragged down the long, dark and shameful corridors of time reserved for those who posses p...
    9 years ago
  • found haikus 2 - Found Haikus 1. First was the beat cop now there are helicopters just know whats comi...
    9 years ago
  • 1500 Word Essay - Woodstock 1999 Preformed July, 22 to July 25 1999, it was the second large-scale music festival since W...
    9 years ago
  • Descriptive Essay - This winter break I did many things like for instance my dad taught me how to drive, every Sunday. We went to Griffin Park to practice...
    9 years ago
  • EPT - * Margaret Mead:EPT * I agree with with Mead's arg...
    9 years ago

Monday, March 16, 2015

Poem on Night

Survivors are who they are and who they will be remembered as
They went through everything we don't want to ever happen
Bravery was shared by them
Amongst them was no god
They were on their own from the start
This tested their faith and what they stood up for
They had two options
They either stayed with their faith
Or they chose to survive at all cost
Some have survived and many have died
Most people lost family on the way to survival
They will forever remain strong throughout life and eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment