My Blog List

  • Part 1 of Final - Part 1 Final: Page 54 You would think it was just a regular day in Los Angeles. It was a sunny morning on a Friday in West Hollywood. I had a me...
    9 years ago
  • - On a beautiful sunny day we were all playing outside with my neighbors. We played all day outside and then it got dark. All of a sudden polices surroun...
    9 years ago
  • - Dear Diary, Today there was so much drama. I ended up going all over the city for him. In the morning he was hanging out with his friends....
    9 years ago
  • How it feels to be taken me - A taken woman like me feels scared, desperate and alive. Wondering a lot, Saying " i love you " to a person wondering to yourself is this too good to be t...
    9 years ago
  • Civil Disobedience - *Civil Disobedience Essay* " If we do not act, we shall survey be dragged down the long, dark and shameful corridors of time reserved for those who posses p...
    9 years ago
  • found haikus 2 - Found Haikus 1. First was the beat cop now there are helicopters just know whats comi...
    9 years ago
  • 1500 Word Essay - Woodstock 1999 Preformed July, 22 to July 25 1999, it was the second large-scale music festival since W...
    9 years ago
  • Descriptive Essay - This winter break I did many things like for instance my dad taught me how to drive, every Sunday. We went to Griffin Park to practice...
    9 years ago
  • EPT - * Margaret Mead:EPT * I agree with with Mead's arg...
    9 years ago

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

                                                               What is an american?
An American is someone with freedom. For example an American has many benefits. However an American can do many things like get out of the country and come back.  Another thing an American has a lot of Benefits that a government can help.

For example if you have a problem you can go with any government office and ask for help from them. Another thing is that if you want to vote for someone you must be a citizen or be a natural born American.

Many people from other country that are pregnant come to America to give birth. Like my mom she can here to give birth to me because she thought that it was the best for me. I don't have to struggle to get out of this country or to have benefits like other people.

In my opinion been American is good because I could do many stuff. Like ones a turn 18 I could vote whoever I want. I also could visit other country and still come back without having trouble. For you to be an American you must be born here or like
in America for a few years.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom must be beyond brave just to move countries just to give birth to you in the United States.

    ReplyDelete